Thursday, May 12, 2011

Back to reality

Back in to the swing of things after a weekend in Gay - BUT not for long. Kristen and I are off to the Big Apple for the stationery show! Great excuse to visit one of my favorite places. As much as I am all about being Southern, I do love New York. We will have a great time sampling the food, visiting all the cupcake shops there and we are seeing Wicked on Saturday night.
We made lunch for Hawk and Tom (97.3) this am, so I was at the store bright and early at 5:30am (did I really say bright? It was still dark!) I think they thoroughly enjoyed the food, even at that time of the morning. Sent some of my favorite cupcakes, too!

Sweet thoughts,

Ann

1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE Wicked. I saw it in NYC for the first time about 3 years ago. Then have seen it 3 times since on tour. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)