Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ciao Bella!

What a great adventure to be having. We are off to Rome for a week. I have been to Italy several times but never to Rome, so I am very excited. Tasting the sweets of the city will be fun and I look forward to sharing with you all the new treats and techniques the city has to offer.
Packing is always a challenge. Trying to do it all in a carry-on does not work for me. Shoes are always the issue. But, I do want to share one of my favorite new finds - Haul Couture Cargo Bags!




This bag can be used for anything! It is insulated and has two "shelves" that fit to make packing a breeze. A strong bottom that allows for folded clothes to be stacked, then add a shelf and stack some more. On my first leg of the trip, my Haul Couture bag, fit perfectly in the overhead bin - no squishing!! (my husband did not believe it). Unlike most soft -sided duffles or bags, your clothes are perfect on arrival - just lift them out and they are ready to be placed in your drawers.

So, here I am in the Atlanta airport, waiting for my evening trip. Italian sweets to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)